Now I can GLOAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
My reward for finishing the Kitchen.

2008_02100004.JPG

I got it of Craigs list. It cleaned up petty good.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Dang!!! I think this calls for a custom T-shirt. "I finished the kitchen for my wife and all I got was this lousy Unisaw" :)

Sweet!!!

M

McRabbet

Excellent, John! I love my wide fence Grizzly and I'm sure you'll get years of great use from this Delta -- You ROCK!

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Congratulations John !

Nice saw, did you pick it up from John Herring in Garner ? I bought a Drill Press off him and he said that he sold a Delta X5. Good luck with it.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
John,
I've got it's twin brother at my shop. Never had a moments problem with it. Your going to love gitting er done with a Uni. Rock on!
Rob

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Great looking saw there, John!!:icon_thum:icon_thum

I am sure that it provide years of great service!

Good catch!:wsmile:

Wayne

J

jeff...

What's this a new TS - whoa - nice man real nice :thumbs_up

I'm with Bas get the tee-shirt made

John Reeves

John Reeves
Corporate Member
Yes I did get it from John. He got promoted to Police chief in Holly Springs and has to move into the town.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Yes I did get it from John. He got promoted to Police chief in Holly Springs and has to move into the town.

I was talking with him for a while, nice guy. The saw you bought is like new, so I know you got a great deal and are going to be happy with it:icon_thum.

While talking with him for a while, my friend noticed a big hunk of walnut and asked him about it. He didn't want to sell it, but told me about some cherry that he had upstairs and had to get rid of. About 250 bd/ft of 35 year old cherry for $100, I couldn't go wrong. The Drill Press was an okay deal and the cherry was a steal.

Once again, good luck with the saw, I know that you are gonna love it !

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Sawdud

New User
Chris Beasley
Wait just a minute! You did the kitchen WITHOUT the Unisaw?? Good thing my wife doesn't read the forums. Definately can't do a kitchen with Rigid TS2424!:wink_smil Must have Unisaw.

You deserve this gloat for a job well done. Enjoy the saw.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS