Not sure if this is the right place for this.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene041365

New User
Gene
Guys is there a link (if there is I can't find it) that shows local (by zone) of local wood/tool/hardware suppliers? If mot can I create one??
Thanks!!
Gene

DaveO

New User
DaveO
This is a list of wood suppliers by area in our Wood Suppiers list up in the top menu. But a list of other suppliers like tools and hardware hasn't been complied, and is an excellent idea. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Dave:)

gene041365

New User
Gene
Dave,
I saw the wood suppliers list. Do you want me to start amassing a list of tool/hardware suppliers? Just let me know & I'll get started on it.
Gene

dozer

Mike
That sounds like a great idea. Could give a little buying leverage by knowing what someones competitor is charging for the same item.

gene041365

New User
Gene
Yeah, that's what I was thinking!:-D I was thinking of listing the company name, tel.#,& address. So we could all maybe benefit a little from this.
Gene

Monty

New User
Monty
That's actually a great idea. I think it might turn into a pretty long list, but who knows? It's worth a try. It's especially easy to organize if it's sorted by regions.

Well, here is the list! I've added a few stores that I know of just to get things started, and to show the format. Just like the wood list and sawyers list, any member can edit/add to this page.

The only thing I would ask is PLEASE don't add any home improvement type stores to this list. We want this list to be just specialty retailers for woodworking. Let's see how this works out, and maybe Steve can add this list to our menu.

M

McRabbet

Monty -- you need to change the color of the last person that edited the file because the dark blue does not show against the brown background color -- I'd suggest Yellow or Teal. Thanks for doing this it will be a good resource, especially with the maps.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS