Not one, Not two, but three Tool Gloat's

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC7CN

New User
Don
I went into Lowe's today, to buy a metal cutting band saw blade. I found a blade and headed for the Lumber department, and rechecked the blade size. I had the wrong size, and headed back to the Tool department. They didn't have the right size, but that's when I noticed the small yellow clearance tag on the 13" Delta planer blades - $6.40 (regular price $31.98). I got the last one. Wow, what a deal! I started to leave again, but then I wondered if there might be more "sleeper" deals on the shelf; the little yellow clearance tags are not that noticeable! Went back and found the DeWalt miter saw hold-down clamp for $8.00 (regular $39.99). Now I was on a roll looking for the mother lob, and I found it! They had the Delta 50-760 1-1/2 HP Dust Collector on clearance for $147.23 (regular price $329. They had one left. Funny thing is they had a stack 1 HP of smaller DC's on the shelf above for $199.00

-Don

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Well, that calls for a you suck and a YOU SUCK and a

YOU SUCK!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man I never seem to find those kinda deals. Marked down to a level you can't resist for things you can actually USE. Very sweet deal on the DC.

Chuck

redhawknc1

New User
Wayne
Nice finds! I make it a regular routine to look for those deals...2 Beisemeyer Fences, 5 Delta Universal bases, Hitachi 2 1/2" nailer, and still looking everytime I go! Congratulations on your finds!

TV

New User
Todd Vaughn
Dang you SUCK. Those are some sweeeeet deals! I need to get off my duff and get over to Lowe's

tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS