Not fine furniture but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
No it is not "Fine Furniture" but I was making sawdust. :lol: And I got to use my tablesaw, bandsaw, router, sander, drill/driver and framing nailer. :lol: And LOML used the bandsaw for the first time.

Ever since we completed remodeling my home place LOML has requested a fence and trellis between the house and detached garage. I have been stalling her by requesting a plan to go by. She never did draw one so I finally decide to create the plan and this week we built the fence and trellis. We have what she calls a "courtyard" in an area that is between the house, garage and the old smokehouse/tool room. This area is covered with pine bark chips and she has flowers all over the place and a small fish pond, swings, benches, etc. We built a wood fence all the way from the house to the back of the smokehouse just after we completed the house. Now I have to build another fence and trellis in the opening between the garage and the smokehouse/tool toom and the "courtyard" will be completly closed in but there are/will be gates to get in from 3 locations. LOML is happy so I must be. :lol:

Getting started.

Inside view with White Flowered Chocolate Vines planted.

Outside view.

And here is some "Yard Art" we made a couple of weeks ago.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Maybe not "Fine Furniture", but some pretty fine woodworking. And I am sure that it made the LOYL very happy and nothing's finer than that.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Dolan that looks GREAT to me! Very well done. :icon_thum

If LOML sees the pics I'm in big trouble. She's been hinting about yard projects for a while now. :)

Chuck

sapwood

New User
Roger
Great stuff Dolan . . . you should listen to LOML more often :lol:
The gate/trellis dramatically improves the space between buildings. And I love the whimsical yard art :icon_thum

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS