Nice Surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsone

New User
Ed
I went to the Woodcraft sale on Saturday and walked away with a mere 1 roll of edge banding, but I did register for their giveaway. Today I received a call from Ray who informed me I had won a ROS!:jiggy:Went in this evening and tried to convince Robin that it was the PM 2000 I won:tinysmile_hmm_t:, but he didn't buy it! Anyway, here's a pic of my new Porter Cable ROS!

Many thanks to Woodcraft for the prize!!!

T

toolferone

Consuckulations! I have that sander and like it, but your price was better then mine. It's so cool to win stuff, especially stuff you want.

GregSmith

Greg
Corporate Member
So it wasn't just a scam to get my mailing address! :rolf:

Makes "Monday" not seem so bad, eh?

Nice score!:eusa_clap Now you have to make something that needs sandin'.

nelsone

New User
Ed
So it wasn't just a scam to get my mailing address! :rolf:

Makes "Monday" not seem so bad, eh?

Nice score!:eusa_clap Now you have to make something that needs sandin'.

I figured they already had my mailing address!!

Always have something to sand! Nice thing is I have an older ROS, so now I can have a different grit pre-loaded on each one!

BTW, good seeing you Sat!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
NICE score Ed!!! YOU SUCK! I recently ruined one of those, but that was my fault. That it is great sander and served me well for quite some time. :icon_thum

Trent

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
I won a sharpening kit at the Raleigh WC in March and that was cool, but yours is much cooler! You do SUCK.

Doug

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Congratulations , that is a nice score and you cannot beat the peric. YOU ROCK

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Now that's cool. Not as cool as THIS "major award" maybe...

41ZGCxvtyoL._SS500_.jpg

Ok, maybe your "award" is actually a LOT cooler. Pretty neat to win something you know will be used all the time. :eusa_danc

Chuck

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Ed weren't you supposed to give the my address. Sense they already had yours.:rotflm: Congrats man it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:icon_thum.Btw I went and cut down that BIG Burl today:eek:.Bigger than I thought.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Now that's cool. Not as cool as THIS "major award" maybe...

41ZGCxvtyoL._SS500_.jpg

Ok, maybe your "award" is actually a LOT cooler. Pretty neat to win something you know will be used all the time. :eusa_danc

Chuck

Chuck, do you have that lovely leg lamp prominently displayed in your living room???:wwink:

Ed weren't you supposed to give the my address. Sense they already had yours.:rotflm: Congrats man it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy:icon_thum.Btw I went and cut down that BIG Burl today:eek:.Bigger than I thought.

I was going to give them your address, but I didn't have it with me:wwink:

As for the burl, where's the pics man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS