Nice pic of my ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Just a nice picture of my three pretty ladies. I took it this afternoon as Mom and Sophie where headed out to see Peter Pan. It was Sophie's first play and she really liked it!
Thanks for looking.

mom%20and%20girls%20007a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
M

McRabbet

Tom, you sure are blessed with three lovely ladies! All beauties! A very nice picture; thanks for sharing!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tom I am happy to see that Lydia is doing much better and y'all are back to normal family life again.
It's too bad that Sophie didn't see the small Peter Pan play that was going on at Marbles during her birthday party. Ava and I caught that last of it and she wanted to meet the characters. That made her day. She though Wendy was so pretty, Peter was so handsome, and Captn. Hook was just really cool. Oh to be young again.

Dave:)

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Great picture Tom. I guess I know now why you wear a kilt. It's so you fit in!

jglord

New User
John
Tom - thanks for sharing. You are a lucky man to have such beautiful ladies in your life, but so are they - to have a good man in their lives.

Glennbear

Glenn
Very nice picture of a lovely family Tom, as the father of two girls myself I understand your pride :wsmile:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Beautiful girls there, Tom!!! :wsmile::wsmile:

Please treasure pictures like this one, as they grow up way too fast. I look back at pictures of the LOML and four daughters around that age and often wonder where all the years went!!!:eusa_thin:eusa_thin

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS