New Year giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am close enough that I can come up anytime if this Saturday doesn't work. I would like to get some of the base if it isn't all spoken for so I'd be happy to come up this Saturday and 'get it out of your way'. :D

Just don't want to be in the way of anyone else picking up.

Yes please come.

toolman

New User
Chad
Did a quick count today - a few more than I thought.

It looks like other folks have claimed 20 or so and I will have to hold some for temp lighting, which you can have towards the end of the job in March.

So I can give you 80 2 x 4 lights and approx 40 2 x 2 lights, that should light up most shops

BUT that many lights will take more time to get down. They will not be ready to go until 1/20 at the earliest

I can't come on the 20th but can on the 21st, or 27th.. Is there going to be any Plam cabinets?

jlimey

Jeff
Corporate Member
Phil,

I would like some of the wider base. I can come Saturday to get some of that out of your way, even if the lights aren't down yet.

thanks,

Jeff

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil,

I'll take some base if it hasn't all been spoken for. I can come Saturday or 1/20 and will be willing to help any way you need me.

Rich

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can't come on the 20th but can on the 21st, or 27th.. Is there going to be any Plam cabinets?

The PLAM cabs are still there. I hope to give them away but please note these materials are not mine, I have been contracted to clear the space and build a new office. As I take material down, building management can walk thru and decide they want it and I cannot say no.

Actually the 20th is not that good for me either as I will be returning from a quick day trip to the frozen tundra (Minnesota) and I do not get back home until 2 am Saturday and probably could not get there until later in the day, say 9 or 10 am

I could also work with the 21st or the 27th

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey Phil, Thanks for this opportunity!

I would like to have 4 of the white/palm cabinets [upper and lower]. Prefer lower cabinets with the drawers if possible. This will finish off my shop nicely. If there is any extra of the mahogany trim and cherry panels I'll gladly take some of that off your hands as well. I am available on the 13th and can arrive as early as needed.
I can come up most anytime. I'm glad to come this weekend and pick up some of the trim. I can come another weekend if cabinets aren't ready. Matter of fact, I have a meeting on the 2nd floor of the building till Friday late afternoon 3:30-4ish. If anything is available later in the day, I'd be glad to help haul some out.

Just let us know. :) And Thanks again.

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
If anybody needs help loading, let me know.

I was interested in stuff that sounds like it won't be available yet, but I can put my strong back+weak mind to work for a couple hours on the 13th.

Phil - if you're taking votes for a second date, my preference would be 1/21 (Sun).

-Mark

toolman

New User
Chad
The PLAM cabs are still there. I hope to give them away but please note these materials are not mine, I have been contracted to clear the space and build a new office. As I take material down, building management can walk thru and decide they want it and I cannot say no.

Actually the 20th is not that good for me either as I will be returning from a quick day trip to the frozen tundra (Minnesota) and I do not get back home until 2 am Saturday and probably could not get there until later in the day, say 9 or 10 am

I could also work with the 21st or the 27th

I understand on the Cabinets.. But you can pick the best day 21st or 27th that works best for you..

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can get there any day that works for you - it's just hard to get there much before 10AM. 11 is better but I can be flexible. That assuming you'll be able to get the Assembly Table / Island cabinet out of there in reasonable shape. Let me know what works best.

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
Hey Phil, Just a for what it's worth. Wilmington Street at the BOA building will be completely shut down the weekend of Feb. 3-4. They will be setting a crane for a new First National Bank building to be built next door. Hopefully all your demo work will be done, but just in case or if you had any plans to work that weekend you likely won't have the Wilmington St access.

Metalbiker73

New User
Metalbiker73
Hey Phil.... Is there any shelves left.... IMG_3253.jpg
IMG_3239.jpg

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Phil,
If no one else has spoken for the loose boards referenced in post #79, I'll take a few of them. I know the upper cabinets are not ready yet. I had originally asked for 3, if any are left, i want to change that to 4 and at least 1 lower cabinet. I can come back to get these whenever you have them ready.

Thanks in advance
Neal

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Phil, The new pictures look great! That 12" boards would be great to work with and make something bigger than I was thinking. Now you're like a wood "drug dealer", here want some of this... Get us hooked, then spring the good stuff on us drooling. :eusa_clap

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Quick update.

- 1000s of feet of mahogany base, backer and crown is ready to go on the 1st floor
- Much more trim is down and ready to go on the 14th floor
- Large pile of cherry 1/4" panels in various sizes are ready to go on the 14th floor
- 20 6 panel mahogany doors are ready to go on the 1st floor
- 60 more doors are stacked up on the 14th floor
- Most of the full height bookcases will be ready to go, but they are still on the 14th
- Many misc cabinet doors from builtins are ready to go
- Misc furniture items are ready to go on the 14th

Upper and base cabinets are not ready as my plumber has not arrived yet - they will be ready the next weekend
Some lights will be ready tomorrow but not sure how many yet

Everybody please wear heavy sole shoes and gloves

Please arrive at the 1st floor construction entrance on the Fayetteville street side - doors are on west side of building behind Jimmy Johns
PLEASE DO NOT GO INTO THE MAIN BUILDING LOBBY

I will be there at 7:00 am and plan to leave at noon.

The address is 421 fayetteville street.

phil
919-427-9743

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS