New user here

Woodworker83

New User
D
Hey everyone,
New to the group, was just curious if there was anyone here from around the lenoir county area? Just getting started in doing wood working and wouldn’t hurt my feelings to find someone I may could learn a thing or two from. Here’s some of the work I’ve put out so far, accepting valuable criticism lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3550.jpeg
    IMG_3550.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3549.jpeg
    IMG_3549.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_3548.jpeg
    IMG_3548.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 57

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum. What you have done is really nice. What types of projects are you interested in?

Woodworker83

New User
D
Welcome to the forum. What you have done is really nice. What types of projects are you interested in?
Nothing particular, I like a variety of different stuff. Usually just try to think of an idea and see if I can do it. Joined in hopes of finding local resources and what not. Only have basics at the moment (miter saw, table saw, and router). Recovering from ACL surgery so figured I’d spend this time finding resources and maybe make some local friends interested in wood working.

Last edited:

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum ! ........ You could always come by and I'll show you a few things to try .......... of course, you have to come to Hawaii first ........ 😁

bob vaughan

Bob Vaughan
Senior User
I like the octagonal legs on that white table. That design is a solution to a small table design I've been worrying with for several years now.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Dustan,
We are glad you found us, there are some members out near the coast.
You have to be patient here since members tend to be working (a job) or in the shop and only in some down time post.

There used to be an active group out by you, but one of our long-time members died and I am not sure if they are meeting for lunches once a month like they used to.

But being active here and asking questions is a GREAT way to progress or at least get ideas!

Remember there are no dumb questions other than the ones you didn't ask... If you have the question chances are someone else does too or had it, solved it and can help you avoid stumbling and falling! LOL

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors