New to NCWW from SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeepMr

New User
Michael
Hello from Travelers Rest, SC

I was doing some research to find a good place to buy hardwood and came across this great forum.

I'm a novice woodworker. I've built a few things that came out OK, the wife likes them. Now it's time to try some kitchen cabinets. There are a few more tools I would like to get before I start. I'd list them but there is not enough room here for that.

Thanks for such a great site with ton's of information.

Michael
JeepMr

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Hi Michael,

Welcome to the NCWW pile-o-sawdust. I'm glad you found us and decided to join. It's always a good day when another woodworker joins us. Feel free to jump right into the fray, in any of the forums. This is the friendliest forum on the net. One thing you'll find here is that we do love photos... so post some photos of your projects. Again, welcome

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome Michael,
We'll gladly give you advice for buying more tools!!! Jim :banana:

ehpoole

Ethan
Welcome from Anderson, SC.

Always happy to see a few more folk from SC. Best of luck with your new hobby, hopefully you'll survive the Tool Virus :help:that's been going around.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Michael. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Kitchen cabinets? Better get a Kreg jig. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up Keep us up to date on your progress. Glad you could join us. :icon_thum

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome Michael,
We'll gladly give you advice for buying more tools!!! Jim :banana:

Heck, send us some money and we'll even buy them for you. Some of us love buying tools as much as using them. :rotflm:

Seriously, welcome to the site and I hope you get as much out of it as I have. It's a great place!

Bill Clemmons

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the softest pile of virtual sawdust in the Universe! And greetings from about 30 miles away in Hendersonville. Glad you found us and we look forward to your participation.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Michael!

POst often and by all means have fun 'round here.

Wayne

Dragon

New User
David
Hey Michael and welcome. You're in my old stomping grounds there. My eldest daughter lives in Marietta and I grew up in Greenville, know the area well. I make a trip "home" every now and then so if you need anything from up this way, let me know. :icon_thum

emccollu

New User
Lige
Welcome to the site. I find it interesting and helpful. I live a few miles away from you in Pickens County near Lake Keowee. Lige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS