New shop update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well I now have a solid floor done yesterday and about 6" of mud due to the inch or so of heavy rain we rec'd today. It was a good test of the pitch of the floor and landscape. It passed. This now completes the easy work. Easy meaning writing a check to get someone else to do the work. Most of the rest I am doing myself. Framing will begin sometime tomorrow with the plan to work all weekend. More updates later.

Slab_is_done_1.jpg

Slab_is_done_2.jpg

slab_is_done_3.jpg

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Outstanding Scott! :icon_thum:eusa_danc:icon_cheers I suspect once you get the mud sills set, the rest of the framing will go quickly. Almost makes me want to pack up the compressor and framing nailer and make the 2 hour trip. I'd probably get :eusa_naug from LOML if I even suggested it! :gar-Bi

Chris

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Looks good Scott. I did it your way: Had someone else set the foundation, then I went to work. Three years later, I had a shop. :gar-La; Of course, I was still working back then and traveling extensively. Yours will go much quicker. :eusa_danc

Bill

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Looking great Scott!
Did you dance on the new floor yet? I think its a rule....
If you need some help yell! I'm an experienced order giver/ work watcher/coffee drinker etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS