New promo video for us

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Now if everyone would share this video with their circle of friends beyond us. That would help spread the message.

I loved it. Great introspective of individuals sharing a common interest.

I went and checked and sure enough this same video is out there on youtube. Great way to build interest!
Super great video.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Never would throw produce at you ....... the stuff is expensive now.

Nicely done video, indeed !

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
You know this is the way ‘how to’ videos should be made. Pick a skill or a project, let a few folks discuss it, show the build or skill from different perspectives. There should never be one way, ‘my way or the highway’. You are only wrong if you get hurt or hurt someone by doing.

WriterJFP

Administrator
Jim
You know this is the way ‘how to’ videos should be made. Pick a skill or a project, let a few folks discuss it, show the build or skill from different perspectives. There should never be one way, ‘my way or the highway’. You are only wrong if you get hurt or hurt someone by doing.
Good idea. I had the notion of getting several folks of the same specialty in the same interview, but I never thought of doing that in a 'how-to' format.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
We found an item that needed to be edited, and I replaced the old video with a replacement. I placed the updated link in the original post. For those who shared the video you will need to update your posts. Thank you for your patience as we learn about this medium of media.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS