New near Reidsville

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I LOVE Walnut Cove. I grew up in a small town in TX and it reminds me so much of it. Usually go through there when I'm heading to Hanging Rock.
I work in GSO and my front porch faces Hanging Rock. I do offer classes in turnings, traditional joinery, hand planes, and sharpening.

WildDaisies

WildDaisies
User
I work in GSO and my front porch faces Hanging Rock. I do offer classes in turnings, traditional joinery, hand planes, and sharpening.
Do you know what happened to the guy that ran the Monopoly store? It was across from a lake in between Walnut Cove and Hanging Rock. I went out a couple years ago and the store was closed. I don't remember where he was getting it, but the cheesecake he sold was delicious.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Do you know what happened to the guy that ran the Monopoly store? It was across from a lake in between Walnut Cove and Hanging Rock. I went out a couple years ago and the store was closed. I don't remember where he was getting it, but the cheesecake he sold was delicious.
Ahh, the little curb market. I think he closed during Covid but I never heard where or if he opened up again. There is another little store there now, only open in the summer.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors