New Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would like to thank Nick (NZAPP1) for taking on the position of Moderator for the Finishing and Hand Tools forums. He joins an excellent staff of great folks who help to make this site run smoothly. So if your finish fish-eyes or your plane chatters...you know who to call :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Let's all give Nick a big round of applause :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Cool - thanks for joining us! We appreciate your helping out keeping this such a wonderful site!

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I am by no means am expert in either area by will do what it takes to help out like call Monty when I am stuck on hand plan issues :rolf: :rolf: :lol: Thanks for the kind words and support :icon_thum

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the staff -- care to share your paycheck? BTW - I enjoyed meeting you today among the many that made it to Hickory for the Klingspor show.

Rob

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
We will talk:rolf: :rolf: It was a pleasure to meet you today along with so many others that I see posting but did not know there faces until now:eusa_clap

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Congrats Nick!
The way I understand it, the moderator is supposed to help when no one else chimes in, so this is a test question: Where can I get a good scrub plane for under $20?:rolf:

Thanks for taking on the job

Go

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like you'll do just fine as a moderator. You've got the priorities dead on!!

:lol::lol: Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors