Poppy57

New User
Dave
Good Morning all!
Thanks for accepting me into this group. I live in Maineville OH, in a lake community. I’m 66 years young, married, and have a large blended family. I retired at the end of 2018, after 40 years at Cincinnati Bell. Last year, I was asked to return to that company (now named Altafiber), as a Network Quality Inspector. I do that 3 days a week. I’ve had a lifetime love of woodworking, it’s progressed over the years. In the last 5 years, I’ve made an Heirloom Cradle, several Rocking Chairs, and a set of Wooden Car Transport Toys for my grandchildren. I do have a wood laser that I use for projects. I do make a lot of birdhouses. I saw some plans here, for a convertible crib, and I’d like to make that for a grandson who will be arriving in April of 2024.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome Dave,
I would like to see photos of your rocking chairs.
That is something I hope to make someday.

Poppy57

New User
Dave
Welcome Dave,
I would like to see photos of your rocking chairs.
That is something I hope to make someday.
Thanks Mike!
Here are a couple of pics of the rockers, they fit together like a puzzle. They’re a good size for they’re toddler years, and then will be great for they’re stuffed animals or dolls.

Attachments

• IMG_7277.jpeg
    IMG_7277.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1861.jpeg
    IMG_1861.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1477.jpeg
    IMG_1477.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44

wbarnes

Will
Corporate Member
Dave, I used plans to make a convertible crib for my son about two years ago. I’ll PM you the details.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forum Dave. Glad you found us.

woodlaker2

Ray
Corporate Member
Good Morning all!
Thanks for accepting me into this group. I live in Maineville OH, in a lake community. I’m 66 years young, married, and have a large blended family. I retired at the end of 2018, after 40 years at Cincinnati Bell. Last year, I was asked to return to that company (now named Altafiber), as a Network Quality Inspector. I do that 3 days a week. I’ve had a lifetime love of woodworking, it’s progressed over the years. In the last 5 years, I’ve made an Heirloom Cradle, several Rocking Chairs, and a set of Wooden Car Transport Toys for my grandchildren. I do have a wood laser that I use for projects. I do make a lot of birdhouses. I saw some plans here, for a convertible crib, and I’d like to make that for a grandson who will be arriving in April of 2024.
Bearcat or Buckeye?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS