New Member in Selma, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcat1055

New User
Rick
Hi Everyone,

New member, and new woodworker her. Well relatively new :), I have been doing woodworking projects for 3+ years now, but I am really slow in all of my projects. So still learning a lot as I go.

I have a mixture of power tools and hand tools that I use, and find that with each project that I really could use another tool to make the job easier. I have a fairly nice table saw, a drill press, router (with a router table, that is still being built around it), and a couple of hand planes. I think my next big investment will be in building a workbench. (Probably need to finish the router table first though).

I am interested in various different areas of woodworking, and my projects to date include a DVD cabinet, my work in progress router table, a guard rail to turn my daughter's crib into a day bed, and most recently some nice picture frames starting from rough cut stock.

Definitely looking forward to learning lots of new things here.

Rick

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Rick welcome to the sawdust pile. Great group here with tons of knowledge. Im not to far from you if you ever want to stop by and chat or need something just give me a holler. Welcome aboard

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Rick. I think you'll find this a great place to grow as a woodworker. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Lots of knowledgeable folks on here, and everyone is more than willing to help out.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Rick,
Welcome to a great place for woodworkers and a great treasure-trove of knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS