New Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggE98

New User
Eric
Hello all from Durham. I'm on my way to being knee deep into woodworking. I was introduced to this site by Vanilla Gorilla and to woodworking in general by my dad. A little about myself you ask? I am married 2 years strong to a girl that is very understanding of all my hobbies. I work full time as a firefighter in Chapel Hill. I am a part time construction worker to pay for all my hobbies. I am also a pilot and love flying any chance I get. Looking forward to meeting some people and gaining some knowledge. Thanks for reading-Eric

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Welcome Eric,

I'm sure you'll enjoy this site, it's as good as Marco said it was. Check out the board and feel free to ask or answer anything on the site, we're here to help and can always use another one's thoughts to help us.

Jimmy:mrgreen:

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Welcome Eric. Look for the SOuthern Raleigh Shop Crawl posts to meet some of us en masse. It will be on a saturday on one of the two last weeks in September. Glad to have you aboard.

P.S. I hope to run a Durham crawl in 2009.

Doug​

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Eric to the site from a former firefighter, It is great to have you aboard. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing some of your work.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Hi Eric. Great to have you join our merry band of woodworkers! Please let us know if we can help.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Eric, welcome to NCWW! If you're knee-deep now, this site will have you in woodworking up to your neck in no time. As Marco may have mentioned (and if not, shame!! :slap:), we love pictures. Pictures of your work, shop, tools, family, pets, vacation, anything goes. Quantity matters :)

Looking forward to your input in the forums.

(and pictures)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Eric!!!

Plenty of good folks and lots of advice for the asking here! Also there are plenty of people who like to assist members "manage their tool budget!!!:gar-La;:gar-La;

Post often and by all means take plenty pictures of your projects!

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the website, Eric -- we're glad you found us, but you'll need to upload some pics (shop, projects, pets, you, LOYL, etc) 'cuz around here, "no pics, it didn't happen!"

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Eric, if you're friends with Marco....well we'll still like you anyway :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;
I am glad that you took his advice and joined us. I look forward to your input in the forums and hope to see some pics of your work...or knee deep sawdust piles, which ever comes first.
Dave:)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Welcome, Eric!! This is the best WWing site on the whole WWW:eusa_danc. We're glad you joined and look forward to your contributions. Don't forget WE LIKE PICS!:gar-La;

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome, there are a few of us on here who are either active or former (I am one of those) firefighters. :wsmile:

clawofthebear

New User
Tony
Welcome Eric, I haven't been here long(about a month), but in that period of time, I have met a ton of great people on here. You have found yourself in the middle of a really great group.

sapwood

New User
Roger
A warm (but not fiery) welcome to NCWWer, Eric!
Hope we can help fuel your new addiction. :icon_thum
Don't worry, that's the last of the bad puns :roll:

For those that don't get into Chapel Hill very often, it's important you see just what a fire truck looks like when it isn't red :wink_smil

carolina-blue-fire-truck.jpg

Roger

BiggE98

New User
Eric
Did you take that picture Roger? I remember it being taken. I was walking by with my wife to the car. Don't worry, we didn't give him too much grief. Thanks to all for a warm welcome. First forum I've ever joined and going great so far.

Eric

sapwood

New User
Roger
Did you take that picture Roger? I remember it being taken. I was walking by with my wife to the car. Don't worry, we didn't give him too much grief. Thanks to all for a warm welcome. First forum I've ever joined and going great so far.

Eric

Nope, I snatched it off a website. I went to school, then worked at UNC for 30 years so I love Carolina Blue

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS