New jig in da house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Guys, I got the Aluminum Box Joint Jig from Woodcrap the other day. Have any of you ever had experience with this thing? The tuning is HARD! I also got the brass set-up gauges. That makes it a bit easier, but dang!!! LOL Any advice would be appreciated.

Anna-Catherine

Attachments

• web3182.jpg
    web3182.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 251
  • web4854tmb.jpg
    web4854tmb.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 255

Monty

New User
Monty
I've never used that one, but I've heard it's supposed to be nice. I have an adjustable shop made one that I have used, and I have to admit it was a little confusing at first about how to make the adjustments, but it gets easier. Keep trying - you'll get used to it!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I don't have one, but have made my own, a few times. They need to be very precise, especially if the piece is long. Please give us a review of it's peformance after you've run it thru it's paces a time or two.

Oh, yea...YOU SUCK!!!!

Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Anna-Catherine,

I have every confidence you will master this one. :icon_thum
Besides, the photo makes it look easy :lol:

And since I'm totally inexperienced with box joint jigs, I hope you will submit a review of your experience :-D

Sapwood

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
michaelgarner said:
did the set up guages come with it? i was thinking of getting some of those bad boys

The set-up gauges didn't come with them. I bought those seperate. I am so glad I did. I will work with the jig for a few more nights and give you guys my review.

Anna-Catherine

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Anna- Catherine, I don't know what to think of your latest find (Box joint Jig)!

I followed your thread lead and bought me a Jasper circle jig and made my Sheltie a "dining table" and it worked out great!!!!! (You're project was the inspiration!!)

Now the "Box joint Jig"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will I do now?????? You may have started costed me money,,,,,, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait 'til you show us what type of creation you will come up with using the new jig!

Oh, by the way ........you suck, big time!!!

Way to go Anna - Catherine!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

My Thanks to You for expanding my tool collection!!! I made my "dogee dining table" w/the Jasper Circle Jig, Upcut bit and a PC Dovetail jig,,,,"ALL NEW TOOLS".:lol: :lol:

Thanks Again,

Wayne

Sharp Blade

New User
Anna-Catherine
Canuck said:
My Thanks to You for expanding my tool collection!!! I made my "dogee dining table" w/the Jasper Circle Jig, Upcut bit and a PC Dovetail jig,,,,"ALL NEW TOOLS".:lol: :lol:

Thanks Again,

Wayne

What can I say Wayne, I'm a woman, I make guys spend money! ROFLMAO!!! Way to go, send photos of the doggie diner! LOL :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Anna-Catherine

sapwood

New User
Roger
Anna-Catherine,

Thanks for "outting" Wayne :eusa_clap
That's pretty classy work for dog dining :icon_thum

Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks, DL.

Got to practice a bunch more:eusa_doh: ....especially with the bit depth adjustment on the PC 4212. This was only my second shot at HB dovetails.

Anna-Catherine provided the inspiration and the pup seems to like it ok!

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS