New Handplaning DVD is coming (not soon enough!!)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
I got this gem in an e-newsletter from Woodworking Magazine. Needless to say, I danced a jig. Which led to spilled coffee, an annoyed dog and a broken piggy bank!

If the past DVD's and books from The Schwarz are any indication, this is gonna be Galoot Gold!

Thanks,
Jim

Coming this Year: A New DVD on Handplaning from Woodworking Magazine

The system of bench planes is confusing. With more than a dozen sizes of planes and a host of confusing names for them, the learning curve can be pretty brutal. This summer I spent some time boiling down everything I know about bench planes into a very simple set of principles. Once you understand these ideas you'll be able to pick the right bench planes for you, know how to set up each one for the job at hand, and be able to ignore all the confusing, conflicting and sometimes-wrong advice floating around out there.

We'll be shooting the DVD next week and it will be out before the end of the year. We'll have more details about the DVD, including pricing (and perhaps some preview clips) in the next edition of the newsletter.

D Sikes

New User
Derek
Sounds like a nice stocking stuffer... I'll have to put that on my amazon wishlist when it comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS