New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dust Storm

New User
Jim
Before the kids came along, I used to do a lot of woodworking, mostly small pieces of furniture, jigs and hand tools. Now that the kids are almost grown, I have dragged out my old assortment of tools and assembled them into a small shop in the garage. I enjoy using hand tools, but also co-exist with the usual collection of power tools as well.
I am also a Scout Leader in Holly Springs, NC and enjoy camping, backpacking, and saltwater fishing.
I am looking forward to an exchange of information with all the folks in this forum. I could certainly use the advice, and I may have picked up some useful info for some of you folks along the way.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Jim!:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

I look forward to your input and pictures of some of your work.:wsmile:

Wayne

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jim, I am glad you could join us. I look forward to your input in the forums. I appreciate your interest in Scouting, it was a very influential organization in my life. Makes me wish (just a little) that I had a son so I could participate in it again.

Dave:)

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hi Jim and welcome-glad to have you on board with us - looking forward to your input and seeing some pictures

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Jim, great to have you join our little corner of the woodworking world. Please post many pictures of your work, shop, family, etc.

mbolt512

New User
mbolt
Welcome Jim. You'll find tons of useful info here as well as plenty of people willing to share their knowledge. Have fun.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the website, Jim -- glad you've found your way back to making sawdust -- and kudos for your scouting work -- it is great for kids and dads, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS