New guy from Virginia's New River Valley

BburgBoy

Larry
User
Introducing myself, Larry, a retired university administrator and lifelong homeowner comfortable as a handyman. But only upon my retirement eight years ago did I get seriously into woodworking. And I'm a serious hobbyist having a blast. I've lurked throughout the NC Woodworker site over the years and just recently found some threads about finishing cypress. Since I'm just now completing a cypress shower bench, it seemed like a good time to join.

jpmcn

James
User
Introducing myself, Larry, a retired university administrator and lifelong homeowner comfortable as a handyman. But only upon my retirement eight years ago did I get seriously into woodworking. And I'm a serious hobbyist having a blast. I've lurked throughout the NC Woodworker site over the years and just recently found some threads about finishing cypress. Since I'm just now completing a cypress shower bench, it seemed like a good time to join.
Welcome, Larry

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the madness. We look forward to seeing some of your work.

M Berry

New User
Woody
Welcome, Larry
Hey I saw your cypress shower bench and really like it did you ever post a build
I’m going to make for my lady friend
I have the materials needed and the smarts wanted to ask the angle for the legs yours I in such great proportion
Look forward to hearing back thank you

BburgBoy

Larry
User
Hey I saw your cypress shower bench and really like it did you ever post a build
I’m going to make for my lady friend
I have the materials needed and the smarts wanted to ask the angle for the legs yours I in such great proportion
Look forward to hearing back thank you
Yes, it's in the Resources section here. Cypress Shower Bench

From there you can download a pdf. There's limited info, but enough that you can get started. (I never thought I'd be posting anything about that little project, so I took only a few photos.) Feel free to PM me, if you have more questions. Larry

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS