New from Raleigh

JRad06

New User
Joe
Hello! My name is Joe and I currently live in NW Raleigh. I am originally from Iowa and moved here after graduating from college in 2019. I used to enjoy woodworking with my grandfather while I was growing up and would submit projects to my local county and state fair every year while I was in 4-H. Since I moved to NC I have lived in an apartment and don't have the tools/space to work on any projects, but enjoy seeing what is going on around me. I found out about this community just recently and figured I would join.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Joe. Hand tools and a shop vac can go a long way in confined spaces.

Hello! My name is Joe and I currently live in NW Raleigh. I am originally from Iowa and moved here after graduating from college in 2019. I used to enjoy woodworking with my grandfather while I was growing up and would submit projects to my local county and state fair every year while I was in 4-H. Since I moved to NC I have lived in an apartment and don't have the tools/space to work on any projects, but enjoy seeing what is going on around me. I found out about this community just recently and figured I would join.
Welcome Joe, the weather is much better here than in Iowa!

John Britton

John
User
Welcome

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS