New Christmas Toys ... uhhh ... I meant tools

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Alright, fess up ya'll. What what cool tools (or other cool things) did you get this year?

Post here ................... :) ;)

Echd

C
User
A refillable sprayer. Seemed pretty handy. A gallon of wd40 or whatever will be much more cost effective this way than buying aerosol cans.

Attachments

• 59544_W5_1.jpg
    59544_W5_1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 60

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Well ..... This is what my wife agreed to be my Christmas present ......... Though it won't arrive for about a week or so. After using a table saw without any safety features for 57 years figured I ain't getting any younger. 3hp/52" table

Attachments

• SawStop.jpg
    SawStop.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 29

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have th earlier vrion of this, and quite like it.
I have the earlier version too and got this today. Honestly, this new version is a big upgrade and well worth it. I was impressed by it.

Wilsoncb

Williemakeit
Corporate Member
I have the earlier version too and got this today. Honestly, this new version is a big upgrade and well worth it. I was impressed by it.
Are you talking about the M3 version vs the M2? What makes it better?

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well ..... This is what my wife agreed to be my Christmas present ......... Though it won't arrive for about a week or so. After using a table saw without any safety features for 57 years figured I ain't getting any younger. 3hp/52" table
Hey, but it’s not a disco ball. Next thing you know Gene will start wearing a three piece suit and walking with a strut.🤣

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Are you talking about the M3 version vs the M2? What makes it better?
It’s the M3. It’s a lot more higher quality. The filters snap in and are easier to replace than the M2. The air value is built into the filter. So air value is replaced with the filter. You don’t have to remove it and put it back in like the M2. If you look close in the picture the M3 is really a housing to hold the filter with an opening around the mouth and nose where the filter goes. You have 3 different ways to hold the mask on the head which is nice, ears, head, neck

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS