Need a little help this Sat., Dec 21, in Cary

Status
Not open for further replies.

W Burton

New User
Bill
I am about to be the proud owner of a Rikon 18 in band saw. I could use a hand or two to help unload it on Saturday morning around 11 am. It should not take too long. I am in Cary near Kildaire Farm Rd and Cary Parkway.

Thanks,
Bill

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
PM me if you still need some help. I'm not the strongest guy in the area or the youngest, but I can still pull my weight, which is substantial - unfortunately.

Let me know if I can help. I also have an engine hoist if that would be beneficial. If I need to bring that I'll need to borrow the wife's truck. Not sure what this thing weighs.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Congrats on the new [STRIKE]toy[/STRIKE] tool, Bill. Like many others on here, I have the Rikon 14" and love it.

W Burton

New User
Bill
A big thank you to KenofCary and to Charlie for their assistance with unloading the band saw. Shamrock, (Mike) from whom I bought the saw, had a very handy HF lift that made the unloading much easier and safer than I anticipated. The three of them jumped in and had the thing unloaded and into my shop while I was still standing there admiring it! It was great to finally meet you, Ken. At my request, Charlie brought along a couple of his segmented turnings, including the most recent one. They are even more impressive in person than in the photos. Incredible work.

Thank you again, and I hope I can return the favor sometime.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS