NCWW PE from Youngsville to Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I need to activate the NCWW pony express system to get some 1/4 inch BB ply from sawduster to my daughter in Apex (Lake Pine Area on 64).
Thanks in advance for the help and support of my NCWWing family :notworthy:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Dick
Thanks for the offer :icon_thum. Robert has offered my some for my shop and I am looking for a way to get it here. Most of my work for the next 2 months will be on the scrol saw.

dick541

New User
dick cunningham
We can still work out something, have been wanting to go see sawduster since the Klingsford show but have not made it yet. this could be a good excuse. If he will be around this weekend it could happen.
dick

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Dick
That would be great. Tina will be going to see our daughter later this month. I am sure sawduster will reply. :icon_thum

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I might be able to swing buy Robert's over the weekend if you can't get a better offer.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Unfortunately I have a pretty hectic weekend to look forward to :sad11:

Scott, are you going to the lake this weekend ?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
robert, if you are not going to be around you can drop it here and scott or whoever can pick it up here sat afternoon or sunday.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks guys let me know what happens and I will give my daughter the heasd up:icon_thum:icon_thum

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Robert:

You can drop it by my house and I can bring to Apex during the week as I work over that way. Just another option.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Robert:

You can drop it by my house and I can bring to Apex during the week as I work over that way. Just another option.

Doug, that might be the best solution considering the circumstances. I could drop it off during my running around this weekend . I'll give ya a call

Thanx , guys, for the willingness to help :icon_thum
dick , we're just gonna have to come up with another excuse to get you out here ! :icon_thum :mrgreen:
...shouldn't be too difficult :gar-La;

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Doug, that might be the best solution considering the circumstances. I could drop it off during my running around this weekend . I'll give ya a call

Thanx , guys, for the willingness to help :icon_thum
dick , we're just gonna have to come up with another excuse to get you out here ! :icon_thum :mrgreen:
...shouldn't be too difficult :gar-La;

:notworthy::notworthy: Thanks Guys :icon_thum:icon_thum:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS