ncww email problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I just converted over to a Mac. I can't seem to set up my NCWW email to work. I used the exact settings from my laptop in setup but still no download. Also, for some reason I can't/haven't ever send email out from the server either and have to switch to another server to reply or send. I followed Steve Coles instructions to the tee but something is missing. Can someone walk me through it?

Thanks,
Barbara

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Hey Barbara

I got your message, but unfortunately I don't have NCWW email and don't know much about it's settings... but setting up email is relatively straight forward if you have the right settings. We'll have to see what other replies you get from those that know much about the email system NCWW provides.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Barbara, I also switched to Macs a while ago. And depending on a few things, it can be a bit tricky if your use to windows and outlook.

Are you using Webmail or are you using Mail or something else.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Right after I posted this I was fumbling around and got my NCWW email to deliver. Then Mike Davis called and gave me some good info but unable to help me "send" from that account.
At the moment, I'm set up in 'Mail' on the Mac.

Jeremy, I appreciate you getting back to me! Steve, I only use GoDaddy when I'm away and on another computer.

So far I am very happy I took the plunge to Apple but as Jeremy does, I'll be using both since my laptop is XP.

Thanks guys and a special thanks to Mike.

Barbara

b4man

New User
Barbara
My Isp is Earthink. No issue with sending in Gmail or Mindspring. I will try turning off my Auth. box and see is it works. Thanks for your help.

RickC

New User
Rick
How about sharing some of the settings as I am trying to use Thunderbird and having no luck. I get an error message that the connection timed out, which would imply I am getting to the server, but not authenticating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS