Myrtle Beach Woodworker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slotman

New User
Roger
I've actually been on here for a while, but I'm not real outgoing so I've kinda kept my mouth shut & read & learn.
I used to woodwork in the 80's, but when Hurricane Hugo blew my shed away, my woodworking hobby went away. A year & a half ago, I had a grandchild, & I decided I wanted to build her a toybox for her first Christmas. Well, that was it! I was back into woodworking with a passion. Of course I had to buy all new tools, so this Christmas most of my presents came off my lathe or table saw.
Well, for a shy guy, I've said a mouthful.
Glad to be here,
Roger Cleveland:cool:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site and the great introduction, Roger.

Glad to hear that you are well underway with your tool hoard recovery.:wsmile:

Post often and by all means have fun and maybe post some pictures of some of your work.

(Oh ya. Hugo was a nasty storm alright!)

Wayne

rcarmac

Board of Directors, Secretary
Robert
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome, you are not alone in getting tools for christmas

Truefire

New User
Chris
Welcome Roger, kick off your shoes, grab a glass of sweet tea and stay awhile...

We enjoy the input of other woodworkers now and love and appreciate what others have to offer. So, if you have something of interest please share and do not allow your so-called shyness to prevent that, please.

We are just a bunch of guys which love trees, wood, the smell of fresh cut wood, standing in lathe turnings...did i mention we love wood? :rotflm: so there are no threatening postures around here

enjoy your stay, Chris

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Roger. Sounds like you are diving in with both feet. BTW, we have several other MB members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS