My wife loves me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmojo

New User
Mike
I had my suspicions, but tonight I got irrefutable proof that my wife really does love me. :icon_cheers
I mentioned to her the other day that I needed a 4-jaw chuck system so I could make bowls without scarring up the bottoms with my 3-jaw.
I even sent her an email with a link to a chuck I "liked".

Tonight, we had the following conversation...
wife: Did you really want that thing you sent me the link to?
me: Oh, yes!
wife: Okay, go ahead and order it.
me:
huh?
wife: seriously, get it. You are making some nice stuff. I want you to have what you need.
me: .... (I had left the room to go order...)

This: http://www.pennstateind.com/store/CSC3000CTN.html

I am beyond excited.
I ordered tonight, so it should be processed tomorrow.
I'l maybe even get it this week, depending on how quick the PSI people are with orders.

Further photographic proof to follow..... :swoon:

clowman

Clay Lowman
Ahhh... true love... is a new tool. I'd say.. score!!! Now, be sure the first thing you make using it, is something for her.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
My wife does the same thing, but we don't share our bank account. She has no problem if I spend my money, until she needs it.
You must be doing well getting the BII with bling :eek:

Dave:)

Elmojo

New User
Mike
I know I do!
It's 9:09am and I already have an email confirmation frpm PSI.
I hope they are quick to ship, as I can't wait to get turning on this thing!

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congrats, Mike! You ROCK!:eusa_danc
Definitely make LOYL something with it and similar things will continue to happen in the future.:icon_thum

sapwood

New User
Roger
Ding, ding, you have a winner :eek:ccasion1
:eusa_thin Does she have sisters, Mike?
Oops, I was asking for Glennbear :rolleyes:

Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Wow, I have the same basic chuck, but mine ain't shiny, it is black but works GREAT!! Great score, on the chuck and the LOYL.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
HMMM........ be afraid... be very afraid... In my yet to be published book chapter 3 paragraph 5 it states SHE WANTS SUMPIN!!!!:rotflm:better not make her a rollin pin!:gar-La; great score!:icon_cheers make her sumpin special. ya gots a goodun!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Nice score but....... the last time I got the green light like that from the LOML, a purse and shoe purchase followed my order from amazon in the door. :eek::eek::eek: Jim

Elmojo

New User
Mike
LOL at you all! You're just jealous of my superior begging...errr....persuasion skills!
The bling is pretty, but so much more.
The TiN coating is super wear and corrosion resistant. The second part is good for me, since my forge tends to produce a rather noxious atmophere for unprotected steel.
Plus, the 'special edition' came with a set of flat jaws that wern't included in the regular version. With the current sale, there was only ~$20 difference. Can you blame me?!

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Oh, I don't blame you ....

I've eyed that BLING many a time and pay the extra just for the BLING aspect!

Make sure you wear your STUNNA SHADES when turning in a bright light with your SHINE!

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
And for those who don't click thru ..

CSC3000CTN.jpg

CSC3000CTN-ALT1.jpg

Elmojo

New User
Mike
As promised, here are a few shots of the Barracuda2 Special Edition Lathe Chuck System. Jeez, what a mouthful!

Anyway, photographic evidence follows...

Sadly, as predicted, I now have more money tied up in tools than in the lthe itself! :eusa_danc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS