My Trophy Grizzly..and the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedTweeder00

New User
Robby
Well as Mark (MarkE) has mentioned I have a new addition to my shop, and I could not be happier, thanks mark for all your help today. After a brief heart attack which led to a hernia, I have finally placed my first Grizzly in it's new home. I will try to post pictures soon. The short story is, about the time I was getting ready to turn onto the interstate, that big fella started rocking in the back of the truck...(hence the heart attack!!) so I managed, with great embarrassment to myself and a majority of interstate 40 travelers, to lay it gently on it's back..(hence the hernia!!) But a couple of close friends met me up here to unload it. That was roughly 2 hours ago. The time between then and now was used to wipe all excessive saliva off the table as now it sits in my shop awaiting it's first task. Thanks to all the input and again, Thanks Mark!!!

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I can't believe that thing was able to move, the way you had it tied down. :eek:

Hope there was no damage done.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
tour lucky you didnt loose it....Mine weighs a ton...sure was nice to get it though...you will enjoy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS