my rendition of the verigrind jig

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
made from mahogany and rosewood. with a little help from some 1/4" ply it works as good as the 50 dollar model. get yur orders in for the late spring delivery date!:rotflm: or maybe early winter!!!!!:wwink:. only 39.95 plus 72 dollars shipping and handling. but wait!!! there's more. order within the next 3 seconds and get a free tuit! yeh thats right boys and girls your very own round tuit!:wink_smil you'll be the talk o the town. operaters are standing by!!!:eusa_whis

fred

Attachments

• verjig1.JPG
    verjig1.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 196
  • verjig2.JPG
    verjig2.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 183

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Looks like that will work great, whyda make one if ya had one :icon_scra
The whole Wolverine sharpening system is very easy to make, I don't know why I spent a bunch of money buying one. 'Cept I had to have to figure out how easy is was to make myself :eusa_doh:
Can you waive the shipping if I come and pick one up??

Dave:)

MikeL

Michael
Corporate Member
I'm liking your version Fred, but isn't it suppose to be $19.95 and I get two within the next 20 minutes? :mrgreen:

Great job in all seriousness. :icon_thum Does the original belong to someone else?

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
dave... sorry no pickups [ its against the rules! ]:nah: this one was for mike [ dozer ] just to keep him off mine!:rotflm: yeh i did the buy it first too!:dontknow: oh and mike? we cant lower the price as wood is expensive but if you act now i will send you a second one free!!! just pay shipping and handling...:toothy9:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'd like to order one, but do you finance? What would the payments be monthly? Please include the late fee in your price. I probably won't be able to pay on time every month. :rotflm:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I'd like to order one, but do you finance? What would the payments be monthly? Please include the late fee in your price. I probably won't be able to pay on time every month. :rotflm:
Story of my life. :roll: :slap: :rotflm:

Nice looking jig Fred, although I'm not sure exactly what it does. :newbie:

Trent

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member

sure do! just three easy payments of 89.95. with interest accruing at 179% compounded daily.:gar-La; how many ya want?:rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors