MWTCA option

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Has anyone considered adding MWTCA to the Membership Group list? Like we do for DQ, TWA, etc.

Roger

Monty

New User
Monty
It would be easy to do. What would the advantage be of a new user group? As I see it, this is a national organization, not NC specific... kind of like being a member of the AAW. I'm not being critical of the idea - it's good to see new ideas, and it's very easy to do if there's a need.

M

McRabbet

It would be easier to communicate among the members of the group for issues like ride-sharing, etc. I'm a member and have sent e-mails to those I know are also members when asking about upcoming events. I'd be in favor of it, but people need to sign on to make it effective.

Rob

sapwood

New User
Roger
Mostly musing on my part. I don't have strong feeling either way. It is a national organization divided into regions. Apparently this region is pretty active, but I think it includes states other than NC.

Are the local woodturning assocs Membership Groups? There are several scattered across the state, but I'm not aware of any requesting "Group" status.

:eusa_thin As I muse, the webpage "real estate" issue also pops up. Adding more Groups would crowd the poster info area.

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS