More wood an work

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken

dropped three walnut,one big poplar(was in the way)one locust an
a couple no names.How ya like that grain on the bottom of the stump?

But I think I'm just gettin to old for this crap

Hey Bob that WAS the fun part loadin it by myself.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
isn't it fun??
I don't know who said it first but I have to agree... "getting old ain't for babies"!!
I've got a shed and most of the floor space in the shop loaded with walnut, locust, sourwood, poplar, and cherry (and a coule no names) cut from a friend's farms. what a great problem to have!!
But like you, I'm feeling my age (and then some) after hours of wrestling the chainsaw.

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Cutting it down was probably the easy part. Imagine how you will feel after lugging all that wood to your shop. :gar-La;

Bob

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
Just added a pic of the loaded trailor.Sure a heck wish I had that little loader,these old bones are remindin me more every day that I ain't as young as I used to be.It was fun though :rotflm:

Glennbear

Glenn
Nice wood but I can empathize with your thoughts about getting too old for this crap :gar-La; After loading up my truck in WV with materials, driving 344 miles back home and unloading, I was feeling just about the way you looked in the picture. :eusa_doh:I can almost hear your trailer groaning under the weight of the logs you loaded it with. :confused_ I applaud you for your perseverance :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS