More Trivets

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
I've been telling ya'll that I've been working on trivets - so here are the pictures. They need to be sanded, etc.. but wanted to at least get them posted. I'll replace them later when they are finished.
Trivets-OakCherry.jpg
[/IMG]

Lillytrivets-Oak.jpg
[/IMG]

Trivets-ButternutOak.jpg
[/IMG]

Trivet-maple.jpg
[/IMG]

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Wow! Cathy, those look awesome. I like the second to last pictured ons the best. I can't hardly tell that they need any sanding. Beautiful work as usual.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

JRD

New User
Jim
Cathy,

You make me want to break out the scroll saw and attempt something compairable.

Naw, who am I kidding. Your scroll saw work is nothing short of outstanding.

Jim

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Oh NO Cathy!

Why do you keep tormenting me like this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My favorite is the 3rd from the top. Where in the world do you come up with all of these patterns. Absolutely spectacular!

And, I just managed to cut a circle for one of my daughters who needed a cake plater for a decorating class she was taking!!!:roll: (On that new Tradesman, no less!!!)

You need to start entering these in the State Fair or somethin'.

Great Work!!!

Wayne

cskipper

Cathy
Thank you for the kind words. I do not have an original bone in my body, but give me a pattern and I am good to go! All but the 2nd from the top came from the FreeScrollSaw patterns MSN group. The second one was in one fo the books I bought somewhere along the way. I am trying to at least get enough made to hit a craft show sometime this year.

KWLTLL

New User
Kevin
Really nice work Cathy. They all look great. I look forward to seeing them after they are finished. Wish me luck, I have my first portrait pattern drawn out and ready to cut. (I hope). It's of my 4 year old son and hopefully I'll get it cut this weekend and can get pics posted. Again, Nice job!:icon_thum

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
Nice work.:eusa_clap Scroll saw work intrigues me. Maybe one day I'll get all my "to do list" caught up and I'll get a scroll saw an try it. What kind of wood are you using and how thick is it? Again beautiful work.

M

McRabbet

Beautiful work! The last one catches everyone's eyes because it combines a magnificent piece of quilted maple with the subtle delicacy of the scroll work. I like them all!

Rob

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
They do look great Cathy.

I have to ask as I either don't remember reading or missed it, what is a trivet used for or what do you do with it?

cskipper

Cathy
Thank you. Trivets are used to protect your table or counters from hot dishes or pans. The wood is mostly Oak (though not my favorite), there are a couple of Butternut, Maple and Cherry. Most are 3/8" thick.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Wow...........those all look fantastic Cathy.:icon_thum I really like the patterns you chose.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS