Microwave Oven Cart Plans Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I spent Valentine's day with the LOML looking for a new microwave oven and a range hood, to replace the over the range microwave that has fried twice. This was due to too much heat from our gas oven and too little clearance between the two thanks to our contractor. I am looking for a portable microwave oven cart plan. Needs to have some storage under the base so my MIL can hide some more stuff under there:rotflm:. I have the range hood installed and am planning to use either red oak or ash for the cart. I have plenty of both so lets get those ideas pouring in:widea:. Thanks in advance. BTW, I enjoyed the day with my lovely wife although I missed the day at thewoodworkingsource.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tracy, you don't need no stinkin' plans. Figure up how tall you want it to be...cabinet height is good so it can serve as an outfeed table. Figure up your width/depth, that will fit in your space. Chop the height down 3-4" to allow for some good casters. Choose your storage style..doors/drawers. Pick some wood and make it.
Google Images is your friend for stylin' tips.

And if that doesn't provide enough info a general Google Search will show you how much you can save by making it yourself.

By designing the piece yourself there is no goof-ups, just design modifications.

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS