Met New/Old Member over W.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I just have to give a shout-out to 02Blues. I met him over the weekend, quite by accident. I was checking out a RAL-CL listing for PC DT Jig (Tool Gloat to follow, w/pics) and turns out he was selling because he is/has gone to Hand Tools only (see his gallery photos). I saw some of the items firsthand and WOW. One was a Roubou Bench cut/ripped, planed, sanded, etc... all with Hand Tools!

DSC_2315.JPG

Another was a foot powered Wood Lathe, incredible. Neat Guy too!

I mentioned NCWW and he said he'd check-out. Turns out he Joined 3 yrs ago!

Im sure with a little encouragement from the group, he will be more active on-site!

It was a nice little shop get-together!

Thanks!

02blues

New User
john
Wow. What a kind write up. I am really looking forward to learning from you all. This is such an amazing and creative outlet.
Thanks again and Cheers.

PS Good luck with the jig and rocking chair.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey John! We have several here that have an interest in the hand tools. Please post some of your projects! Sounds like we can learn from you too!!!

Matt, thanks for posting this!!!

02blues

New User
john
thanks Ed. Is that an airedale? I had one as a child and now have a welch terrier which looks like a small airedale. She will end up in the gallery as she is always in the shop and often underfoot..

Cheers.

nelsone

New User
Ed
He is an Airedale, His name is Spencer and is a great dog (most of the time!). Here's a fun pic for you! A friend on my wife asked us to watch her Welch for a while.

IMG_0052.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS