Met Mike Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodturner2014

New User
Harry
I finally had the privilege to meet Mike yesterday at an event in Walnut Cove. I was hoping I would see him while I was there and was not disappointed. I enjoyed our brief conversation and hope to meet up again. Thanks for your time, Mike.:)

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Nice to meet you Harry, I really enjoyed seeing your work. Makes me want to turn more often just seeing the volume of projects you have completed in only two years.

I hope you will join us at the Walnut Cove Spring Festival in May.

woodturner2014

New User
Harry
Thanks, Mike for the invite. I don't know if I'll be available or if I would be of any help with my limited skills. I really need more info about the event. Do I need to bring anything? I've got wood but it is all green.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Like I said Saturday we've had guys that never turned before, we train for an hour and then they can teach. It is very simple turning. And I think you are much better than you give yourself credit for.

We supply all the tools and materials, the kids supply some awesome smiles.

It is May 21st from 10 to 2, we take about an hour to set up before and about the same to pack away after. If you don't feel like helping at least come watch. You will meet more of the crew and have fun seeing little kids turning.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Harry, I look forward to meeting you at Spring Fest in Walnut Cove.

Barry

Springgest.jpg

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Harry I hope you can make it to Walnut Cove on the 21st. We always have something that can be done or you can just watch. There are a lot of pictures of Outreach Events in the Gallery section. Look foward to meeting you

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
When NCWW folk get together, the enjoyment meter goes off the chart. Harry, there just aren't any nicer people to be found anywhere. The probability of learning something is very high, and the probability of making new friends for life, are even higher. You NCWW folk rock! :icon_cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors