Meeting Barbara (b4man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gene041365

New User
Gene
Guys & Gals,

Had a wonderful time with Barbara today! It was certainly nice to put a face with someone for a change.
Gene

J

jeff...

Any pictures? You know somebody started "No pictures didn't happen" :lol:

gator

George
Corporate Member
Isn't she the nicest young lady you'll have the pleasure of meeting?

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You must be special, I haven't even had the chance to meet Barbara yet, and I show up everywhere more than 2 NCww'ers get together :lol: :lol: :lol: That is what make this site special, you can actually meet the folks you type at. Keeps things more civil, too :icon_thum
Dave:)

cskipper

Cathy
Can you do it on a weekend? Greensboro is 2 1/2 hours from here and I'm an hour further away at work during the week.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Gene,
I really enjoyed meeting you yesterday and thanks for the kind words!
I encouraged Gene to go to Hickory this weekend but like me he has other out of town plans. I leave for NYC tomorrow. I gently:)BangHead: ) suggested to my husband that he can make no more plans for me until I ck. the calender her first! Even if it is the Institute on tax reform which is the purpose for this trip.

Mike, I agree it's time for another Triad get together. Let's work on it when I get back.

gene041365

New User
Gene
Mike & Barbara,
A dinner sounds like a wonderful idea! I personally think we should plan on something. We could always do a covered dinner type, where everyone brings something to eat.
Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors