Chris, thanks for the clarification. I didn't know how confused I was :oops:

What a great website loaded with informed members :eusa_clap

Sapwood

DavidF

New User
David
NCPete said:
Good???? and British Food in the same sentence??? :rolf:

Hey you!!!! nothing like a bag of chips (fries to you) on the way home!

Actually; the "national" dish of England now is officially "Chicken Massala" an Indian dish that out sells all other types of food. There are now more Indian restaurents in the UK than all other types put together.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
sneak preview...

2 and a half hours and counting...
guinness_pint.jpg

sapwood

New User
Roger
'Tis a thing of beauty Chris :-D
Heart shapes in the foam 8-O

:eek:ccasion1 Cheers and enjoy!

Sapwood

DavidF

New User
David
sapwood said:
'Tis a thing of beauty Chris :-D
Heart shapes in the foam 8-O

:eek:ccasion1 Cheers and enjoy!

Sapwood

They should be shamrocks!!! I'll find out in 50 mins!!

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Sorry...

My deepest apologies gentlemen. :cry: I got out of work at 4 and swung by the firestation on my way to the Hibernian. We got dispatched to an apartment fire. :eusa_doh: We put a good stop on it though! Contained it to two rooms in a 24 unit building. No injuries - everybody got out.
I just got home about 15 min ago.
Sorry guys, I'll have to catch the next one...:roll:

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Thanks to you and all of your fellow firefighters I sleep sound at night. See you soon at the next Wake County get together. Look forward to meeting a fearless and brave firefighter who runs in as we run out.

DavidF

New User
David
Re: Sorry...

chris99z71 said:
My deepest apologies gentlemen. :cry: I got out of work at 4 and swung by the firestation on my way to the Hibernian. We got dispatched to an apartment fire. :eusa_doh: We put a good stop on it though! Contained it to two rooms in a 24 unit building. No injuries - everybody got out.

Hey Chris, sorry we missed you - good cause thou' well done. Just gives us an excuse to do it all again!

Nice to meet Nick and his Son and always good to meet up with Steve.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Yes, we'll definately have to do it again!
What a lousy picture...

HOT SHOT
WED JUN 28
PHOTO MARSHALL SHERARD, CFP-714
GARNER - Garner Fire units, assisted by Swift Creek Engine 1:icon_thum , responded to this apartment fire Wednesday afternoon on Lennoxplace Circle off of Garner Station Boulevard. The fire in the three-story, 24,000 square foot wood frame apartment building was quickly contained to one unit. Garner EMS and Rescue provided additional support.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
With all the activity on this thread, it's beginning to sound a if the Hibernian is an official function of the NCWW. Sorry I couldn't join my fellow woodworkers. There was a baseball game scheduled for the same time, and I'm the coach. As luck would have it, the other team had to forfeit due to lack of players. I'll have to suggest another of these official meetings

Hope everyone had a good time.

Ray

peteb301

Pete
Corporate Member
British Pub near Raleigh WAS actually one if the finest places to eat and drink but alas - its long gone. The name was the Fox and Hound and it was in Cary regency shops. There is a new Fox and Hound on kildare farm rd. But its fast food and poor service, no comparison what so ever. :crybaby2:

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
peteb301 said:
British Pub near Raleigh WAS actually one if the finest places to eat and drink but alas - its long gone. The name was the Fox and Hound and it was in Cary regency shops. There is a new Fox and Hound on kildare farm rd. But its fast food and poor service, no comparison what so ever. :crybaby2:

Pete:
I do believe that's the place i was thinking of, thanks for helping this foggy old brain out ;-)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Re: Sorry...

chris99z71 said:

Yeah, yeah, the old "I had to fight a fire on the way home" excuse.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS