McFeely faster shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

decibel

New User
Patrick
Just wanted to mention that i had a nice surprise this week. I placed my order for a box of screws on Tuesdays as it usually takes ~ 3 days to get here. Well UPS pulls up Wednesday with a 2 boxes ( I was expecting another package from anyway). Sure enough my screws was the 2nd package, I noticed it was shipped from SC so it appears they now have a SC distribution center. Not sure when that started but wanted to share that it's even faster to get your Mcfeely's screws.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
McFeely's is owned by Grainger, and Grainger has a distribution center in the Greeneville / Spartenburg area. So it's very possible your screws came from there. I get similar results from ENCO. They have two branches that serve our area. One is in Atlanta, and the other is in Elkhart IN. Place an order and two days later it's here from eithe branch. Rockler is four days away, while Woodcraft is located nearer, it takes at least as long to get an order. Rockler uses UPS, and Woodcraft uses FedEX. Best service I ever had was from Grainger, when building my HVLP blower. Blower unit I needed was in Tallahassee FL. Ordered it one morning, and next day it was here. Only paid for standard ground shipping, but they must have over nighted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS