May 4th - Celebration of Klingspor's NEW SUPERSTORE

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello fellow NCWWers. Klingspor is looking for any members interested in helping out in the Hickory store on Saturday May 4th. It will be a perfect day for making lightsabers as it will be STAR WARS DAY (May the 4th be with you).

Please let me know as soon as you are able if you can make it and what you plan to do. It would be great to get some new faces out there representing the group.

Last edited by a moderator:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I’m game. Is there anyone close to that store interested in doing a demo or just chat up folks about this amazing group of friends. I’ll continue to demo handsaw skills

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I may be available, will have to wait till date is closer to fully commit.

Looks like this got changed to Asheville?
I don't think I can make it there.

OK, I'll put it back on my calendar.

Last edited:

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello to all of you in the Hickory area. We are looking to support the Klingspor Grand Reopening celebration and only have 4 volunteers so far. If you are from up that way please consider volunteering to help out. It is always a great experience to meet, greet, and share our skills at theses events. If you have any interest at all reach out.

Last edited:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I may be available, will have to wait till date is closer to fully commit.

Looks like this got changed to Asheville?
I don't think I can make it there.
Asheville is to far for me.
This is for the Hickory store. I’m sorry for the confusion, we are working hard behind the scenes to reduce your confusion but every once in a while we make a mistake. So please forgive us and let’s move forward.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS