Man that FredP can work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Since we are running behind on getting the new house ready i got Fred to come hang some doors. I thought he had a couple days work with all new doors upstairs and a couple doors in the basement.

He called at 2:00 wanting to know what else he could do. :rotflm:

I bet they are all PERFECT too.

So, if you need any doors installed, adjusted or changed out Fred's your man. :icon_thum

sawduster

New User
Robert
I've seen the man work .....Fred does not play ! :notworthy:

You're right , they will be spot on :icon_thum

You ought to have seen him with my roof leak :eek: His mind stays 2 steps ahead of what his hands are doing . now granted, this is when he is working . During leisure time he forgets what he's saying in the middle of a sentence !! :rotflm: :rotflm:

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
You got that right, he's certainly always working at a fast pace so he can get on to the next project!!! Nothing but quality work on top of that.:icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

Brian.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Not a bit surprising. :nah: I've only heard stories of Fred's work, but he did show me some excellent tips for doing crown molding by myself that REALLY helped me out a while back. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I appreciate he work and the plug Mike. Thanks. A good time was had and I enjoyed the time we shared.:icon_thum:icon_thum

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Bonus!

My wife found a great deal on one of those modern glass bowl sinks for the bathroom downstairs. I decided to make a Sapele vanity to mount it on. But as usual time and the relentless treadmill of life got in my way.

Fred saves the day! FredP built this for us out of Sapale I had stored in the attic of my barn and under the huge stack of wood in my shop. I think Fred out did anything I could have attempted and in less than a month. :rotflm: I know it would have taken me at least two months and wouldn't look anywhere as great as this.

Thanks Fred! :icon_thum

sapele3.JPG

sapele2.JPG

sapele1.JPG

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
thanks Mike!:gar-Bi I couldn't get them to upload. ak-choo-ly I did this just this morning. there is a coat of danish oil on it and it will be ready for you to poly it in a couple of days.:gar-Bi NEXT!:rotflm:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Pam said when we get rich she will hire you full time to build furniture for us.

I said the house ain't that big! :rotflm:

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
Man that's beautiful work Fred! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Love the grain patterning in the top. Reminds me of some of the rock formations in the road cuts up in the Blue Ridge.

Nicely done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS