Making headway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Our newer home is shaping up. We may be ready to move in a few weeks.

IMG_05552.JPG

IMG_05492.JPG

IMG_05482.JPG

IMG_05462.JPG

IMG_05445.JPG

IMG_05393.JPG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, you have been a busy boy and it looks like you have made some great progress. Good Luck with the rest.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Looks like it is really shaping up, Mike. You must have borrowed some of DaveO's elves.:wwink:
You will be moving in before you know it!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
My wife has been the main contractor/coordinator/painter/job site manager/designer. I just supply the money and some suggestions/technical observations.

I wanted to redo the kitchen cabinets but time, money and more important renovations made it a maybe later proposition.

I have a fantastic tile man, we just say how about repairing/replacing this and let him go, he always does a super job.

Basement and shop next.

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for sharing the progress pics Mike, I am glad things are moving along well for you and Mrs. Davis. :wsmile:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Looks like it's coming along very nicely. :thumbs_up

Keep us posted with more progress pics.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Still looking good Mike. Between the hardwood flooring and the nice tile work, I think your guest will spend most of their time looking down. :rotflm:

Bill

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I'm sure Pam will do something to counter that.

Might give somebody a sore neck looking all around. :rotflm:

jhreed

New User
james
Everyting looks great. I particularly like the kitchen. I have only one idea for improving the kitchen. Meatloaf in the oven and black eyed peas on the stove.
James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS