Lumber Load from bluthart

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

Jeremy
Senior User
Made a trip over to Iron Station to met up with Brian (bluthart). Headed back home with my own private stash of lumber. :icon_cheers

A mix of woods ... sapele, bass, poplar, ipe, bloodwood, and maple. Guess I better get to work!

Brian is a really nice guy and has a TON of lumber (much for sale). I had a nice time and met his wife and daughter, and then we shared a beer in the chill of the evening before I headed back to Charlotte. Thanks, Brian! I'll be back for more lumber when I make more room!:gar-La;

IMG_00941.JPG

(The baby is a sign ... my wife's side business. I had to pick it up too on my way)

IMG_01011.JPG

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Good haul there Jeremy:icon_thum.That maple looks like it came from Davids (Dragon) bask yard:gar-La;.I can see a nice bowl in there.

Dragon

New User
David
Yep, Brian is a super guy. I still haven't worked on the Bradford Pear log he gave me but it's on the "things-to-do" list. I can't wait to see what he does with some of that cherry wood he got from me. It looked like really good wood in the rough.

gordonmt

New User
Mark Gordon
I've been picking at Brians stash for a while now and you are correct in saying at he is a super guy and has a great family. I'v been there twice now but I never got a beer. I'll have to talk to him about that.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Nice score, I've bought from Brian too, and he's surely a super great guy!! Anyone that hasn't met him yet sure is missing out. He's got a great stash of wood, some really pretty stuff if you need it.

bluthart

New User
Brian
I've been picking at Brians stash for a while now and you are correct in saying at he is a super guy and has a great family. I'v been there twice now but I never got a beer. I'll have to talk to him about that.

I'm pretty sure I offered you one! I don't remember having one at your shop either. We shall have to rectify this! My shop or yours? Or both, our own little mini shop crawl!

bluthart

New User
Brian
Nice score, I've bought from Brian too, and he's surely a super great guy!! Anyone that hasn't met him yet sure is missing out. He's got a great stash of wood, some really pretty stuff if you need it.

All these compiments are making me blush :embarrassed:.
Thanks guys, and let's get together soon.
Jeremy - we need to get our kids together!
Happy Birthday by the way!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I will add to the list as I have bought from Brian also. Nice score Jeremy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS