LOWE'S Woodworker Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Joe,

Thanks for the post. The plans in here are straightforward, which is nice... but they go one further. The plans have materials lists and cut lists. You can actually do one of these projects with just one trip to Lowes.

Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I love anything woodworking related that's free, but the log in/sign up site isn't liking me today. It tells me that I am not entering info in a required field, but all are full. :dontknow: I guess I'll try again at home later.
Dave:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
You mean there is another DaveO in this world :5dunce::5dunce::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cskipper

Cathy
Dave, it's difficult to believe that there could be another DaveO, but there can't be one as unique as our "peachy" DaveO!

The problem I had in registering was also the user name. I didn't catch that the first three times - thank Mike for pointing it out.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Somebody already has the ID of Peachy :crybaby2: :crybaby2: I finally found one that wasn't used...my full complete name :roll: now my mailman will really hate me...more junk mail.

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
I got that message then looked closer - read the message- name already used.In use by ME.:oops:
I was all ready registered with Lowes.com had to go to subscriptions and add on:-D

thrytis

New User
Eric
The last print magazine they sent had a code on it print out some coupons from their online site. If i remember correctly, one was for free Sumo glue, another was for a free bit with the purchase of a pocket hole kit. There were several other offers but nothing else stuck in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors