Lowes Stores that have $200 Bies. Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
I'm going to keep it for now. I may want the extra space back one day.

And the new one is so cheap, there's no need to sell the old one.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
All,

Well, I unloaded the boxes from the truck last night and noticed that one of them had been opened and then taped up.

So I looked inside and the table and all hardware was missing. On top of that, it was obviously installed before as there were scratches are rub marks at the mounting points.

The other box was never opened, and I checked the contents and all was there.

So I returned the used one this AM. So if anyone wants to try to deal them down on the opened box set, have at it. It's at the North Cary store on Harrision.

lwhughes149

New User
Lorraine
I hear you talking but I can't see it. Are you referring to a new fence that would replace the one I have on my tablesaw? I do know that some are better than others. Lorraine:-?

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
For the "No pics, didn't happen" crowd...

FenceBonanza.JPG

These are the two I picked up this AM.
They actually had three in stock. Went by this afternoon and picked up last one-$80. It is missing hardware (screws, nuts and bolts) and tableboard. Didn't need tableboard, so that isn't a problem. The store in WF shows two @ $200 each, Knightdale has one @$150. Erwin still has three in stock. but didn't call and check price.Smithfield also shows two in stock, along with Roanoke Rapids.

Turtlewood

New User
Kevin
They actually had three in stock. Went by this afternoon and picked up last one-$80. It is missing hardware (screws, nuts and bolts) and tableboard. Didn't need tableboard, so that isn't a problem. The store in WF shows two @ $200 each, Knightdale has one @$150. Erwin still has three in stock. but didn't call and check price.Smithfield also shows two in stock, along with Roanoke Rapids.

Wow... so they didn't knock the price down to less than $80 knowing that it was missing parts?

See my later post above, I returned the one missing parts. It's the one on the left in the truck.

Too bad. I was hoping that they would.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
$80. Biesie will replace missing hardware for free, but I already have most if not all of it in my shop. I used to and still do build Biesies clones. One thing I like is to have 36" rip capacity for cutting out lower boxes. My neighbor has a Bridgeport and can mill up rails to my specs. When I built him a rotary convertor, he asked me how much he owed me. Of course I said we could take it out in trade.

antioch8

New User
Stephen
The following Lowes have the following quantities as of 5 minutes ago:
Smithfield-Bies. 2 on hand for $340 ea. in the box
Uni- 0 on hand

Knightdale-Bies 1 on hand $180 ea (display model)
Uni 1 on hand for $69.61 (display also)

Wilson - Bies. 2 on hand $80.00 ea. in the box
Uni. 0 on hand

childe

New User
Chris
I called Lowes in Southern Pines today and there had 3 of the #237671's in stock at $80.00, so I went and talked to a friend there, and told him that I heard of some of the stores selling these things for $50.00, which I believe was cost, so he talked to the store manager and worked out the $50.00 price for me:eusa_danc. Well I went and told a friend of mine, and gave him my reciept so he could get the low price. Anyways! When he got there only one was left, and he got it so Lowes in Southern Pines is cleared out.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS