Lowe's Pro Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hey, I got a printed flyer in the mail a coupla days ago. It's the "Lowe's Commercial Services" Commercial Appreciation Days. Lots of sale items and instant savings coupon. Coffee and doughnuts every morning and a free cookout on Friday from 11am to 1:30 pm. at the Chapel Hill and Durham locations. :)

Why me????
I don't have a commercial account and rarely purchase anything over $50 from them. Reusable barcode coupon states: "Exclusively for Business Customers".

Guess I'm just special :lol:

Roger

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Hey Sapwood, I hate to burst your bubble but you might not be so special after all.:lol: because I got the same flyer. Don't know why I got it because I do nothing commercially with Lowes. Maybe we are both special. :roll:

Sully

New User
jay
I'm intrigued by the listing:

"Buy One Get One Free"
DeWalt 5" Angle Grinder #246527
$99

I can't seem to figure out which grinder this is based on the item # provided. lowes.com doesn't seem to recognize that item #.

Has anyone seen this item in the store and can provide the Dewalt model number?

Thanks, and thanks for posting this,
Jay

U

Unregistered

A coupon is a coupon, so long as you buy the required item. If a deal on there catches your eye, go shopping.

Splinter

New User
Dolan Brown
The grinder is the DeWALT model DW821 5" side grinder. My brother picked up two yesterday for my son and I. Not a bad deal, two for $99. I did a quick check on it this afternoon. Seems to be beefy with plenty of torque.

I'm intrigued by the listing:

"Buy One Get One Free"
DeWalt 5" Angle Grinder #246527
$99

I can't seem to figure out which grinder this is based on the item # provided. lowes.com doesn't seem to recognize that item #.

Has anyone seen this item in the store and can provide the Dewalt model number?

Thanks, and thanks for posting this,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS