Lowes $10 off $50 coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
User
Again this weekend, Lowes is printing these coupons on the register tape, no matter how small the purchase. Lets see, I think I need some 10 cent washers, a whole stack of them.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Thanks for the reminder,$3.00 bottle of glue and got the $10 OFF COUPON. I had to go get mine out of the trash.

Dragon

New User
David
Think I need a couple new sanding belts and BLO. MIght just have to go by there tomorrow and see what I can find..............

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Well that $10 coupon got me that new PC mini belt sander. Merry Christmas to me!!:eusa_danc

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Just to let you know....

I was told after I made a purchase the other day that they are having or have been having a Military 10% off discount since Vetrans Day, but they are not advertising. You have to ask. I am not sure if it is only the Goldsboro store, but if I was you I would ask. She also told me I could dispute any receipts that I had. Well I did and I got back just over a hundred dollars. I purchased one of those hunting hats with the LED's and it was $19.97 on Black friday and they are now $9.97 so I got the discounted price plus the 10%. It was very nice.

WElp have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

alleng

New User
allen
i had to get 20 sheets of drywall yesterday.first i purchased a bucket of mud,then used the coupon for 10 sheets,then used that one for 10 more. so i still have a coupon and saved on all my drywall,/.......yes im a tightwad:gar-Bi. for once i made it work in my favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS