Lowes $10 off $50 coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Again this weekend, Lowes is printing these coupons on the register tape, no matter how small the purchase. Lets see, I think I need some 10 cent washers, a whole stack of them.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Thanks for the reminder,$3.00 bottle of glue and got the $10 OFF COUPON. I had to go get mine out of the trash.

Dragon

New User
David
Think I need a couple new sanding belts and BLO. MIght just have to go by there tomorrow and see what I can find..............

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Well that $10 coupon got me that new PC mini belt sander. Merry Christmas to me!!:eusa_danc

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Just to let you know....

I was told after I made a purchase the other day that they are having or have been having a Military 10% off discount since Vetrans Day, but they are not advertising. You have to ask. I am not sure if it is only the Goldsboro store, but if I was you I would ask. She also told me I could dispute any receipts that I had. Well I did and I got back just over a hundred dollars. I purchased one of those hunting hats with the LED's and it was $19.97 on Black friday and they are now $9.97 so I got the discounted price plus the 10%. It was very nice.

WElp have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

alleng

New User
allen
i had to get 20 sheets of drywall yesterday.first i purchased a bucket of mud,then used the coupon for 10 sheets,then used that one for 10 more. so i still have a coupon and saved on all my drywall,/.......yes im a tightwad:gar-Bi. for once i made it work in my favor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS