Looking to split industrial space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umich684

New User
Jake
Have a great lead on an industrial space, partially wired with 3phase near the airport. Looking to split 5000 sf with another woodworker. Building has 4 loading docks, all for CDL trucks, but no pull in access for normal trucks. Open shop floor with good lighting, 3 offices in the back w/HVAC, 2 private bathrooms. Currently a 200amp service.

Looking to split cost/space right down the middle. Total rent is at 1300/mo. Please note, this is not a pretty building from the outside, offices are in need of update, but a dry large flat space and the price is right!

I am a small 2 man custom furniture/cab shop in need of more space. I own all my own equipment(Go Grizzly!). Am also starting wood distribution here in CLT from the family-owned mills in Northern MI.

Any interest?

ashley_phil

Phil Ashley
Corporate Member
have you considered talking to the guys at Jackson Park Ministries? They have a ton of warehouse space in that same area and might work out a deal with you on a sublease. Talk with Jim Emery over there.

They dont' have 3-phase but I'm sure it coudl be brought in for a not so nominal fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors