Long Distance Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Hi Y'all, I received a phone call the first part of this week from a lady in the Outer Banks area of North Carolina. She was in WV visiting during one of my shows and purchased several items. So she called and placed an order for several more items that she wants for Christmas gifts. She also sent a check to prepay for her order and will be coming to WV to pick them up. This has been a big boost of encouragement to me and the quality of my work. She told me that it will be worth her trip instead of shipping the order so that she knows they will be safely handled. Steve P.S. Sorry for stealing one of your customers from down that way. I know that you all do some wonderful and beautiful work so this is a big ego booster for me. hehe :gar-La;

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats on the order Steven! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Wow, that's a long drive! :swoon: But definitely worth it to get some of your work home safely. :gar-Bi

Glennbear

Glenn
Congratulations Steve!!!, the fact that she is willing to make the journey says a lot about the size of the order and the quality of your work. I find your good news encouraging to me also since I too am "off the beaten path" :wsmile:

steviegwood

New User
Steven
Congratulations Steve!!!, the fact that she is willing to make the journey says a lot about the size of the order and the quality of your work. I find your good news encouraging to me also since I too am "off the beaten path" :wsmile:
Glenn, you know what roads she will traveling to get here. Definite ego boost. Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS