Logo Apparel & Paraphernalia now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Due to the hard work of jfiles (not only did he produce the winning logo, but last night, he created 6 customized images for use on the items.) ncwoodworker.net branded apparel & paraphernalia are now available for sale:eusa_danc

Thanks to Splinter for his suggestion on using www.cafepress.com, because by using them, I have no overhead, no minimums and no money has to pass through my hands. Also, the variety of stuff is much larger than I could handle on my own. The only negative is that none of the items have embroidered logos.

When you go to the site, you'll notice that cafepress is pushing their site as a way to make money. That's not happening. All items are priced at cafepress' base price.

Also, please note that I am not a clothing designer:rolf: So the placement and sizing of logos may not be the best:eusa_booh But it takes about 5 min for me to change something. So if you have some suggestions on how to make something look better and/or more desirable, please post it in this thread. I might even be able to create 2 versions of the same product.

So go to www.cafepress.com/ncwoodworker, take a look around, purchase something or don't, but let me know what you think (as though I could stop you from telling me what you think:lol:

Disclaimer: When you order items, you are not really doing business with me personally or ncwoodworker, you are doing business with cafepress.com. I am not responsible for any problems that you might have with your orders.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Whoopie! Looks great Steve :mrgreen:

And mucho thanks jfiles for great design and extra effort. Hmm, what size are you Jack? NCWWer probably owes you a t-shirt or cap :cool:

Sapwood

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
sapwood said:
Whoopie! Looks great Steve :mrgreen:

And mucho thanks jfiles for great design and extra effort. Hmm, what size are you Jack? NCWWer probably owes you a t-shirt or cap :cool:

Sapwood

That 's the contest prize. I'll be taking care of it:eusa_doh:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome, my birthday is next week. Guess what I'm getting myself. I think I'll start with the Stein and White T, plus the Black Cap, if it can be done in a lighter color..saw dust really shows up on black.
Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
DaveO said:
... plus the Black Cap, if it can be done in a lighter color..saw dust really shows up on black.
Dave:)

with a couple weeks worth of sawdust, the original color won't matter much...

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Great! I got some things to wear to the Fling! I love the logo, I submitted one, and I know how much effort went into making it. I am greatful for the artistic ability that went into that.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Good-looking stuff there! Now if I can get LOML to tell me where the credit cards are, I'll be in business:eusa_booh .
Thanks for all the hard work everyone put in to get this project off the ground.
Randy

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
Don't forget to pick up your gear for all that have been looking. Anyone have experience with their golf shirts yet? I was wandering how they fit in comparison to what you pick up at Kohls or somewhere. Want to make sure it'll fit.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Mine ...... ordered and shipped yesterday. In Greensboro today. May be here tomorrow! Great service so far!

Wayne

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
UPS just dropped off these at my front door! First class service and real good quality stuff!!!!!

I think that the logo looks fantastic and I will be very proud wearing the stuff!

Here are a couple of pics to prove that it happened!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wayne

DSC00886.JPG

DSC00889.JPG

(My flash gave out on the second pic...but I think that you can see the great logo!!!)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Steve,

It looks pretty good. Larger than the front and centered near the top of the back. (XL just fits me. May need to go up a size until I get into this South Beach diet!:lol: :lol: If I keep up with those lunchtime gatherings, I am going to have to watch myself!!!)

Wayne

DSC00896.JPG

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
That looks like quality stuff. I guess I better get my order in. Did anyone by chance see a denim shirt available? I looked but couldn't find one.

D L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS