Let it show, let it show, let it show

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Although the weather outside may be frightful, inside the woodworking shows, it's always delightful. So let show, let show! Carolina's Expo is in Greensboro on Feb, 19 & 20. Primarily for the commercial interests, but if you will be doing a kitchen during the next couple of years, you can see a lot of "cool" stuff. Free admission code CAGS. The Woodworking Show, Atlanta - Jan 23-25, Charlotte - March 20 - 22. For discount coupon, go to woodworkingshows.com. See ya at the show! Bruce

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Bruce,
I just tried to register online for the Greensboro show. The code didn't work.

M

McRabbet

Try 5311 as the free code -- that is the one I used from TSI Expos, the folks that put on the show.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
When I registered, the registration form said Email address didn't match, so on third try, I left them out. Yesterday got my badge pick up form in the mail. Today, Brenda, with TSI called to invite me to show. Said to return the call, and they would send out a "free pass." TSI's rent from vendors is determined in part upon attendance numbers. A group of us will leave MacDonalds on highway 64 in Apex on Thrusday around 8:00 Am. No reservations needed, just show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS